Primavera Pasta Salad
- 3 1/2 cups uncooked bow-tie (farfalle) pasta (9 ounces)
- 2 cups fresh snow pea pods, strings removed (12 ounces)
- 2 large red bell peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces (2 cups)
- 2 medium carrots, sliced (1 cup)
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese (2 ounces)
- 1 cup creamy Parmesan dressing
- 2 tablespoons milk
1. Cook and drain pasta as directed on package, adding pea pods for last minute of cooking. Rinse with cold water; drain.
2. In very large (4-quart) bowl, mix bell peppers, carrots, basil and cheese. In small bowl, mix dressing and milk with wire whisk. Add dressing mixture, pasta and pea pods to bell pepper mixture; toss to coat.