Monday, March 5, 2012

Coffee and Tea Festival

As seen on the Food Network’s hit show Unwrapped and selected as one of the 10 best New York Events *, “the Coffee And Tea Festival is a celebration of everything related to coffee and tea,” said Lynda Calimano, Event Producer.  It was host to a spectacular collection of coffee and tea companies from around the country.  Stepping off the elevator I was assailed by the aroma of coffee. I sampled and enjoyed java but was primarily there because of my love for tea and my interest in promoting my Tea to Go parties.  I visited booths by Harney & Sons. Tavalon, and Numi among the many various companies where tea was being tried and purchased.  There were also all sorts of tea accoutrements.  I bought a novelty item that brews and then dispenses tea via gravity.  Placed on the cup, tea 'pours' until lifted off.


* April 2009, 10best.com

No comments:

Post a Comment