Friday, June 17, 2011

Black and White luncheon

The invitation must play off the black and white theme. I found great double sided paper stock at Michael's & then considered the wording. What I thought was: there is little in life that is black and white but what is definite is the last day of school. Join me for the first "Ladies Who Lunch" of summer 2011......Further thought morphed it into letter form which I felt was less formal and more personal. But if a letter, how could I write it on my double sided black and white patterned paper? Idea: make the paper into an envelope and include the letter written on plain white paper with black ink.  
Buzz: send invite on the 16th so to allow a week for guests to respond.





< template for envelope       &  finished envelope

                                                                                                                                  invitation >

No comments:

Post a Comment